Established: 2009 Fleet: 1 Pilots: 5 full time
With straightforward pricing and simple rules, A2V offers Jet Card programs and on-demand charter that suit your mission and private jet travel requirements. For business or pleasure, our Texas based fleet offers unmatched service, quality, and safety you can count on.
- No membership fees
- Simple and consistent pricing
- Wholly owned and managed fleet
- No long term commitment
- Swap between aircraft types
- Simple ferry and overnight rules
A2V provides FAA Part 135 Aircraft Management Services for those who want to enjoy all the benefits of aircraft ownership with the peace of mind knowing a team of professionals is handling all flight operations and regulatory compliance.
- Personnel administration: Crew recruitment and training
- Supplemental lift: Fly even when your own aircraft or crew is not available, or when you need another type of aircraft
- Reduced operating costs: Enjoy large fleet pricing on insurance, fuel, maintenance, etc.
- Revenue generation: Join our Part 135 charter fleet to offset operating expenses.
- Regulatory compliance: Supervision of domestic and international requirements and operations.
- Turn key service: Our vertical integration and experience is bound to provide you with flight requests that are only a call away.
- Safety and maintenance: Our stringent maintenance program monitoring, provides the safest operational standards.
For consistent nose-to-tail quality, A2V partners with an industry leading, factory-authorized maintenance service center near Texas. With factory qualifications from Hawker/Beechcraft, Bombardier, Cessna, Leonardo Helicopters and other major OEMs, our expert service technicians have the training and expertise to understand your aircraft inside and out. Airframe, engines, avionics, paint and interiors are some of the services we provide our customers.